Monday, September 19, 2016

Mid-Autumn Festival with besties 2016


Last saturday, I was planned to go to Sibu because I'm craving for Kompia chinese pau. But I cancelled that last minutes because of certain reason. By coincidence, my friends suddenly texted to join them to celebrate Mid-Autumn Festival with them. If you do not know what is Mid-Autumn Festival is, you can google it by yourself...

Here, I share you guys all of our pictures of that day.


We just buy all of this stuffs at Supersave shop except all the foods

Aloooloooo.. me

Our dinner just a simple dinner, but Mooncake is compulsory only for that time



This is Ding Jin with her youngest sister, still form 2



Excited face



This is what we call a "Tanglung" which can be hold by only a small stick



Since the weather that night was raining and wet, we just hanging all the small cute and colourfull "Tanglung" on Claudia's clothing suspension







After the rain falling down, we try to fly the big "Tanglung"





Even though we failed to fly a lot of our big "Tanglung", I think this is one of my funny and precious moment for me and my friends



No comments: