Friday, March 3, 2017

Being hurt


I understand that my blog doesn't have so much visitors and actually, I don't mind about it at all. Right now, I just blogging to release something that have been too long staying inside my heart even though it is not 100% exactly the same as what I've thought because I'm not really good in language.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You know,

I wonder how do you feel when reading my entries about my criticism on religious people or any topics inside my blog? Hurt? Well, I'm sorry if I did hurt you. Sometimes I been hurt too just like the same way I hurt people. Do you ever heard something like "what goes around comes around"? I believe in that you know, it is sound like Karma but I'm not Hindu. I believe that I've been hurt by people and I hurt people and they been hurt by me or by the others.

No comments: