Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Why do people lie?


It is time for us to say goodbye to the “honest”. People nowadays is really hard to be trusted no matter in real life or cyberlife. The worst part about it, is when they try to manipulate the facts and try to influence the other people. For example, articles, news, some of journals and histories. The internet mostly one of the untrusted sources because everybody who have the programming knowledge can hack website easily. Some people also can freely edit the sources of facts into something that invalid to trust.

Don’t get me wrong. I also didn’t mean that we can trust the books because SOME of them have been used for other’s own sake like the history book. There’s nothing that we can do about it because we have no authorities to force people to be honest. Why we like to fool other people? Why we're dying to do anything just to make sure people believe our lies?



Did you realize that all the lies job done by anonymous. They are liars but so scare to reveal themselves to people, I think I should considering this kind of people feeling very insecure about themselves, so they lie to make them feel better. My teacher ever told me "people who lie to other people is actually lie to themselves", and I realize now, its true indeed.

No comments: