Saturday, April 8, 2017

The answer is READ


The more you read, the more you know. The more you the know fact, the more you know the truth. Do you ever wonder people nowadays really lazy to read scientific literature, even though they're an educated people?

How come if we think we need to know about something, but we don't work to seek for it. Sometimes, I'm so sick with some people who waste their time with something useless like random chats, faking on something, cyberspace romances which I think none of those are permanent.

You also can see there's only a few people who like to blog, or even write some information and just a few people who like to read it. Bookworm only exist when only they feel so desperate, like they need to pass in exam or they suffer from diseases.

Same goes with people who like to conclude the story too soon without even thinking to look further for it, like me. People want to know about me, I prefer them to read my blog instead of listen from what other people have told about me.


Don't torture your curiosity with fallacies.


No comments: