Sunday, May 7, 2017

My sweet dream


Last night, I had a dream. The most sweetest dream ever, it was happen so quick and I barely cry because I woke in the middle of midnight knowing that "he" doesn't exist. Yes, it is a love story dream. In that dream, I'm married and fall in love with "prince charming". It is not about sex like our local always said "wet dream" or what so ever, it is about how he so much care about me, how he become so sweet and he always put me as his priority (Well, FYI also, that guy in my dream is super hot and rich as fuck).

I remember in that dream, he sent me a message through several sheets of small paper given by his maid, saying that how much he love me! LOL, I'm dying for that man you know.

In reality, I also happy with my current life, my job, my family and my friends. I'm not so alone because I always surrounded by people, but maybe I feel a bit lonely inside. Sometimes, it is hard to mix with people who have different mentality than mine and I need to adapt so that I will be accepted in this community.

But everything is fine actually. I don't blame them. I'm just different you know, I'm not mature all the time and I need time to make people around me understand about me. Okay, back to the topic, that's why I don't really like to discuss "love" with people because I might be annoyed them with my fairy tales.

Prince charming? sweet dream? is just for teenager. I don't know why me, why almost 30 years old woman still stuck in teenage mind.


You know, I have been thinking... If one day I have a chance to have this kind of dream, I wish I never wake up again.

No comments: